
Ben is doing well on his deployment. He has been working hard and flying a ton. Here are some pictures he sent. There is one of an F-16 flying over the Alps. There is also another one of Ben sitting on his bed on his side of his shared room. Yes, that's Ben with the start of his "Hi, I'm a child molester" mustache. All the guys grow mustaches while they are deployed and you get fined $5 for everyday that you don't have one. Oh, fighter pilot traditions.
These last two pictures are so that I could get an idea of what his surroundings are like. The courtyard is surrounding by the buildings that he is working out of and the other one with his co-worker, Chris, is where the guys hang out while they are sitting on 'alert' ready to go fly at a moments notice. I have been missing Ben a ton, but it helps to see where he is!


No comments:
Post a Comment