Now that Ben is home, we have put some paint on the walls in the baby room and it is officially finished. We are both excited to meet our little girl. It was no surprise at my last appointment when we found out that she is super long and is about 7 1/2 lbs. already! I can't believe that there are still 4 weeks of growth ahead!
It has been so wonderful having Ben back home! We took an amazing trip down to the coast of France for a week and then over to Tuscany for a few days before heading home. It was a great getaway and I am so glad that we were able to take one last trip before the baby arrives. I will write more later but we are running late for a movie right now!
1 comment:
Stacey-
I love the pic and I love what you guys have done with the baby's room-adorable! I am so happy for you guys-the final month-how exciting! Take care of yourself. We love you-Jessie
PS: I think we decided on McKenna Blake for baby girl #3!
Post a Comment