Friday, September 12, 2008

Gemma is 7 weeks!










Gemma is the cutest little biscuit! (That's the nickname we have been calling her lately. She also goes by Gemma Belle. She sat up in the chair for the picture on the right all by herself for a good 3 minutes! That's an outfit from her auntie Alli and Uncle Cliff. (Alli - can you believe that she is already wearing it!?) She is mostly wearing 3-6 months now but can still fit in a few really stretchy 0-3 month outfits. The purple sweater and hat was made by my mom (Nana Julene). I could not stop taking pictures of her in that outfit! Her legs are so long and skinny! She weighs about 12 pounds now but she is still super skinny.
Nana Julene is holding Gemma all wrapped up at the Bernkastel Wine Festival. Gemma saw her first fireworks show there. She perked right up and watched the whole thing while I attempted to keep her ears covered to protect her from the noise.
Ben is gone to Turkey for work but he will get home next week and we all can't wait to see him!

6 comments:

Kate said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is. I love her clothes - makes me excited to dress a little girl.

Anonymous said...

OMG, OMG, OMG, she is SOOOOOO cute!!!!! I can't believe she's filling out those clothes! We miss you guys already!

Love,

Auntie Alli

Jenny Brooks said...

She is very very cute! And you're right, she is super long! Of course that is no surprise. I'm so glad to see your little biscuit!

Lesli said...

YAH...more pics! She is precious and I LOVE the outfits! Wish I was there to hold and cuddle with her. I know Ben is missing you guys terribly. Take care and I'll call you this week :)

Lindsay said...

So cute!

The Reynolds Family said...

Stacey-
Gemma is beautiful and I am so glad your mom was able to be there with you! The clothes she made are adorable! It sounds like you guys are having a ton of fun being parents-that is wonderful! I am sure Ben misses his girls terribly! I love you much and am so glad you are enjoying mommyhood! Gemma looks like a dream baby-what a little sweetie! I love you. You guys take care.-Jessie