Thursday, November 13, 2008

Gemma is growing again!


Saying 'bye' to Grammy at the airport.
Hanging out on her play mat.
Sweet smiles when she wakes up.
Hanging out with Dad in the woods behind our house.


I swear, everytime Gemma wakes up from a nap she has grown a little more! She is 3 1/2 months old, 26 1/2" long and 15 pounds. She has been drooling outrageously for at least a month now. Lately it has gotten so bad that I have to line her bed with blankets that I can change out with each nap because she soaks everything underneath her! The past few days she has been a little fussy so I am thinking that maybe she will pop some teeth out soon -who knows?

4 comments:

Kate said...

She's so cute! LOVE the picture of her smiling after nap.

Lesli said...

She is changing so much! Can't believe she is already getting teeth!!! Great to see photos of you guys! We miss you!

amy moncrief said...

Beautiful pictures! You don't even look like you had a baby! I'm going to Starkville this weekend to go see state play arkansas. I'll tell all you said hello. Gemma is adorable. She is almost as big as Emerson and she's 9 months younger!! Emerson is 17 lbs and 29 1/2 inches long! I guess Emerson can be the setter when they play volleyball together. How is your knee?

The Reynolds Family said...

She is so stinkin' beautiful and I adore the pic of her with her daddy-too cute!