Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Edinburgh, Scotland

Scotland was so much fun! The weather was nice. (OK, it was really cold - but at least it wasn't raining!) Ben and I visited the cathedral where my great, great, great grandparents were married in 1836 before immigrating to New Zealand. I am holding Gemma outside the cathedral and then the three of us are standing in the graveyard outside the cathedral with Edinburgh Castle in the background. Ben is holding Gemma on the Castle grounds overlooking Edinburgh. We had a blast at the B & B that we stayed at. We ate Haggis almost everyday. Haggis is a mix of lamb, onions and other things stuffed inside a sheep stomach (or is it a cow stomach?) and it is sooooo good!










2 comments:

Kate said...

The cathedral is so cool - how amazin to see that kind of family history. Haggis? Sounds totally disgusting, but I'm glad you like it.

Anonymous said...

What a great video! I love hearing her new noises!!

Love,

Auntie Alli