Ben is back in the States this week, so I am doing what I do best when he is gone; sitting in front of the computer eating cookie dough. (I wish I were kidding) Gemma is doing great and growing so fast. She is pulling up on everything now and last night she even went from the coffee table to my shoulder while standing. She is starting to show lots of preferences including hating to be left in her crib to nap. She has a pitiful sounding half scream/half cry that she uses to let us know about it. As soon as she can see our faces, she stops, and then we leave and she starts again. This lasts for about 55 seconds until she lays down mid cry and goes to sleep.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
April
Ben is back in the States this week, so I am doing what I do best when he is gone; sitting in front of the computer eating cookie dough. (I wish I were kidding) Gemma is doing great and growing so fast. She is pulling up on everything now and last night she even went from the coffee table to my shoulder while standing. She is starting to show lots of preferences including hating to be left in her crib to nap. She has a pitiful sounding half scream/half cry that she uses to let us know about it. As soon as she can see our faces, she stops, and then we leave and she starts again. This lasts for about 55 seconds until she lays down mid cry and goes to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment