Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Home at last!

We had such a great time on our trip to the States! We were able to see so many friends and family. I am still getting organized at home but I wanted to post just a few pics from our trip. There are so many good ones and I will post a few more soon. Thankfully, Gemma mostly waited until we got home to fully start crawling. She was crawling a bit while we were in the States, but 2 days after we arrived home, she is full go! She now chases Samson around the coffee table providing hours of endless entertainment for both of them!

Gemma was mesmorized by her cousin Alyssa. If I hadn't been holding her back, I think she might have jumped right in the chair with Alyssa!
Grandpa Tony with all of his grandkids. Gemma had such a blast meeting all of them for the first time. Quinn, Breanna, Liam and Alyssa were so entertaining and got lots of smiles out of Gemma.
Ah, the simple pleasures in life. Who knew paper could be so fun! Gemma loved this and couldn't take her eyes off of Quinn and Breanna!Gemma with her Pops, Auntie Toni, Auntie Hannah, and Uncle Warrior...I mean Michael! This is near Shannon's place in Florida. It was so nice to have warm weather!!!
Gemma was reunited with her best bud, Jack. They are so cute together! We miss the Clugston's!

No comments: