Not the best video I have ever taken. There is a blip of a crying spell in the middle of the video, and then some random video from our time in Vienna that I thought I edited out. Aparently my editing skills aren't up to par. Oh well!
We can't stop giggling over here!! She's such a sweetie pie!! Her & Jack are so much alike!! I wish they could play together now. They would get into so much! ;) We're thinking of you guys always. Please let us know if there's anything we can do! Please have a safe trip and don't stress! :) Hugs, Shan, J, & Jack
2 comments:
We can't stop giggling over here!! She's such a sweetie pie!! Her & Jack are so much alike!! I wish they could play together now. They would get into so much! ;)
We're thinking of you guys always. Please let us know if there's anything we can do!
Please have a safe trip and don't stress! :)
Hugs,
Shan, J, & Jack
What a DOLL! Gemma is absolutely precious and I can hardly wait to kiss her little face!
We love and miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment