Ben, Gemma and I took a drive up to Mount Charleston to do some hiking this past weekend. Mount Charlston is about a 30 minute drive and even though it was 103 degrees when we left our house, it was 60 up in the mountains! Such a refreshing thing to do! Gemma LOVES her backback, thank goodness! Ben and I were able to hike for about 1.5 hours before we got rained on and Gemma didn't complain once!
This picture will always remind me not to let Gemma have the Camelback in her mouth for the whole hike ever again! She kept drinking from it and kept saying, "I go weez" like 50 times and I thought she was just saying it and not really doing it. Well, when we got back to the car and got her out of her backpack, she had soaked through her diaper, shorts, and the backpack! I stripped her down and held her in a squatting position so she could go some more (she kept saying "I need go weez") She peed 5 more times in about 5 minutes!!! No more Camelback for Gemma!

No comments:
Post a Comment