Saturday, October 3, 2009

Spanish Senorita

I said I was going to start updating the blog more frequently, so here goes....This is another picture from Spain that my friend took of Gemma. She was playing with the doors in the villa we stayed in. I love, love, love her expression! Contrary to this picture, she has been an absolute fuss pot for about a month now! But really, the last few days, she had just really been fussy and I am so not used to having a fussy toddler! I think her molars are coming in because she is constantly spoking her finger at her gums and whining. I have triple dosed her with drugs tonight so here's hoping I can sit down and enjoy watching a movie with my friend!

1 comment:

The Clugston Family said...

OMG!! She is too cute!! Love her lil cute face!! Miss her dearly says Jack!!

Love & Hugs,
The Clugstons